Teknovas, S.A. was established at the beginning of 1989. The company is located in Vizcaya and specialises in the distribution and commercialisation of Fungible Equipment and Material for Biotechnology.
The natural market of Teknovas, S.A. is composed by Universities, Research Centres, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Food and Biotechnology Industry. Its activity mainly focuses on the regions of the Autonomous Communities of the Basque Country, Navarra, Cantabria and La Rioja.
Over the years, Teknovas, S.A. has demonstrated its capacity to identify new scientific developments and take these applications to the market before its competitors, by forming solid alliances with its suppliers, focusing on the strategy of the local, flexible, customer-oriented company, to achieve an extensive catalogue and the most highly rated service in the "Life Sciences" market in its area of influence.
Teknovas, S.A. is formed by 17 people with a high level of training in their different areas (management, financial, technical, commercial, administrative and logistical).
In recent years, Teknovas, S.A. has successfully established a strategic alliance model with some of its main customers, such as the University of Navarra, CIMA, Clínica Universitaria de Navarra, CICbioGUNE, CICbioMagune... which is an integral logistics service for the supply of fungible biotechnology material, which includes not only the supply of products from the Teknovas, S.A. preferential catalogue but also any product and supplier of interest for the centre.
- Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction through strict compliance with our contractual obligations with the expected quality and diligence.
- Flexibility: Adapting our work to each customer’s specific needs.
- Solutions: Focus on the supply of global solutions, with a full range of products, service and advice.
- Contribution: Contribution to our employees’ professional development.
- Alliances: Common strategies, alignment and teamwork among our suppliers and employees.
- Continuous improvement: To continue making progress in the development of skills.
- Compliance: Strict compliance with the applicable legislation in all our fields of action.